Big Picture Productivity – Not on track to reach your goals? Achieve your goal. Make your dreams your reality.
Does this sound like you?
You work hard, but your goals stay out of reach. Despite your best efforts, your dreams are not becoming your reality.
You’re busy, but you keep postponing your long-term plans. There’s barely enough time for your day-to-day obligations, let alone to pursue those big goals.
Your task list keeps expanding. It’s difficult to focus on the big picture, because you’re constantly putting out fires. You want to do too much and you’re always jumping from one thing to the next.
If that sounds like you… what if you could change all that?
- You’ve formulated razor-sharp goals
- You’re consistently making progress on those goals
- You’re prioritizing your long-term plans
- You’re also on top of your day-to-day obligations
- You do more of what truly matters, in less time
Sounds nice, right? That’s what enrolling in Big-Picture Productivity will do for you.
What You Will Learn Inside Big Picture Productivity
The course consists of 40+ lessons, divided into six modules. There’s also a course workbook chock-full of exercises. You get lifetime access to the course materials, so you can go at your own pace.
MODULE 1: TAKING STOCK
- Analyzing what’s (not) going well
- Sweeping your brain for a fresh start
- Developing healthy relationships with the tools you use
- Organizing your life
MODULE 2: DREAMING UP YOUR FUTURE
- Understanding what makes goals actionable
- Setting razor-sharp goals
- Tapping into your intrinsic motivation
- Keeping your commitments
MODULE 3: IDENTIFYING & PRIORITIZING YOUR ACTION STEPS
- Moving beyond daydreaming
- Identifying action steps for your goals
- Planning for a successful quarter
- Setting your priorities
MODULE 4: ORGANIZING YOUR TASKS & SUPPORTING MATERIAL
- Setting up a task management system
- Making productive and healthy habits stick
- Doing your deep work
- Building a complete information management system
MODULE 5: SCHEDULING YOUR DAY-TO-DAY
- Improving your relationship with time
- Deciding what to work on next
- Designing a schedule that works for you
- Avoiding the guilt of not working enough
MODULE 6: STAYING ON TRACK
- Being in control with weekly reviews
- Evaluating potential commitments
- Practicing saying “no” to things that don’t serve you
- Staying focused in the midst of constant communication
Big Picture Productivity is for you if:
- You aren’t making (enough) progress on your goals
- You’re tired of postponing your dreams
- You want to focus on what really matters
- You want to have your most productive quarter ever
Big Picture Productivity is not for you if:
- You’re looking for a magic solution that requires zero effort
- You just want to kick the tires on the course without putting in the work
- You’re not willing to invest time in setting yourself up for long-term success
- You’re not up for trying a new method
Name of Course: Big Picture Productivity – Peter Akkies | Release Date: 2020
Sale Page: https://persuasivepage.com/bunker/
Author Price: $297 | Our Price: $25
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] to pay with PayPal/Credit/Debit Card
Or pay with Crypto here