Brand Barbarian – The branding methods inside this book are unpolished, completely “bare bones”, and don’t require big boobs, a commanding voice, a pretty face, a generously-stamped passport, or a naturally charismatic personality.
Those attributes are all great, and you’d be a fool not to use them if you got them. But you won’t need them. Instead, these are the exact methods I used starting 20 years ago to go from a broke nobody with zero influence who couldn’t make a sale if my life depended on it… to having a 7-figure publishing company with a passionate fanbase of high-quality, and eager-to-buy customers.
Here are just a few of the tips inside Brand Barbarian
- A clever trick (used by famous “Mad Men” ad agency owners in the 1960s) for creating a near maniac-like rush of passionate clients & customers wanting to buy ONLY from your brand!
- How the infamous newspaper mogul William Randolph Hearst went from being a shy mama’s boy & Harvard drop-out with a weak, high-pitched voice… to having arguably the single most powerful, most recognized, & most influential brand of his day!
- The completely unorthodox secret movie director Frank Capra used to make himself one of the most famous brands in Hollywood.
- A “dignified” way to (ethically & legally… without going darkside) use blatant hate & prejudice to create a brand that has almost no choice but to attract hordes of new business… even if you screw everything else up!
- An unusual product cover design method invented by Marvel Comics that can quickly make your business’s brand more recognized, more respected, and more revered.
- An admittedly weird branding technique the inventor of “Dungeons & Dragons” used to go from being a small town cobbler to creating a multi-billion dollar gaming industry from his basement!
- A powerful “twist” you can put on your branding (used by a few rabidly-followed brands like In-N-Out Burger, Fox News, and the Chicago Cubs) that can make outrageously high prices & fees almost completely irrelevant.
- How a few of today’s most popular politicians are creating “election winning” brands that almost effortlessly attract millions of votes, tens of millions of fans (and enemies…), and hundreds of millions of dollars to their parties & campaigns.
- The mysterious “anti-hype” branding methodology (based on Disney’s infamous Man In The Magic Mirror character) that flips the script so customers nag & chase you down to buy your offers… instead of you nagging & chasing them down!
- How to purposely use the secret linguistic-inspired method J.R.R. Tolkien did to accidentally create a legendary brand that is still #1 decades later… still generates multiple tens of millions of dollars decades later… and will continue to be the top seller in the epic fantasy genre decades later!
- One of the world’s greatest fitness book publisher’s advice for how to turn the Federal government into an unofficial “wing” of your business’s marketing department!
- A little-talked about branding secret (discovered by a world-famous psychologist) that lets you glide right past your market’s skepticism, disbelief, and resistance to buying from you.
- How to “benevolently torment” people into wanting to buy from your brand.
- A heavy duty — yet 100% simple to learn — strategy (used by a wildly successful late night talk show host) for creating a world-famous brand out of thin air!
- And much more…
Name of Course: Brand Barbarian – Ben Settle | Release Date: 2021
Sale Page: https://www.emailplayers.com/brand/
Author Price: $292 | Our Price: $30
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] to pay with PayPal/Credit/Debit Card
Or pay with Crypto here