Building a Brand Story: Consistent Content Creation Using Content Planning
Are you experiencing social media burnout?
Do you get flustered when thinking of what you should be posting on social media to grow your business or brand?
Learn how to consistently and efficiently create and post compelling content for your social media platforms. I am Liz, a qualified brand and marketing specialist and designer, and I will walk you through simple methods to create content that is engaging and compelling.
In this class you will learn how to:
- Get to know your audience in order to create content that appeals to them.
- Identify which social media platforms work best for your brand.
- Identify your brand strengths, brand story and key brand messages.
- Create content themes to help guide your content ideas.
- Brainstorm content ideas and topics.
- Refine content ideas through a process called content mapping.
- Structure content simply by creating a content calendar.
- Use tools that will automate the content creation process.
1. About Building a Brand Story: Consistent Content Creation Using Content Planning2. Class Project: Create a Content Map & Content Calendar3. Target Audience Profiling: Getting to Know Your Audience4. Which Social Media Platform to Use5. Brand Strengths, Brand Story & Key Messages6. Content Pillars & Content Ideas7. How to Create a Content Map8. How to Create a Content Calendar9. Bonus Lesson: Canva Pro, Later, Planoly10. Summary: Let’s Recap Building a Brand Story
Who can benefit from this class:
- Brand owners who feel social media burnout and fatigue.
- Creative entrepreneurs and freelancers who would like to grow their online presence on social media.
- Small business owners who don’t have the skills and/or resources to create marketing content.
What will you create in this class?
You will be able to practice creating a content map and calendar for your Class Project. A simple-to-follow template is provided in the Class Project section, as well as video lessons to practice alongside to.
By the end of this class, you will be able to share your brand story with ease AND create aligned content easily on your social media platform of choice. Be ready to voice and amplify your brand messages!
Name of Course: Building a Brand Story – Liz Creates | Release Date: 2020
Author Price: $197 | Our Price: $15
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] to pay with PayPal/Credit/Debit Card
Or pay with Crypto here