Mastering Go to Market – Learn how to reduce your time to market, achieve early traction and build your revenue with the most comprehensive go-to-market program online.
Building Your Go-to-Market Machine
You already know that MANY factors must come together to get your product or service into the hands of your ideal customer… But, you may not know how to build a suitable machine before launching new products, entering new markets, or opening new channels.
Not knowing how can make it incredibly difficult to gain an unfair advantage over your competitors.
When you invest in a proper go-to-market strategy, you avoid:
- Jumping into execution mode before understanding the big picture
- Thinking that because you built it, customers will come
- Wasting valuable resources on doing the wrong things
- Switching your strategy too often and expecting your team to catch up
In this 8-week virtual program, with weekly live calls, we’ll give you a step-by-step plan to:
- Clarify and prioritize your target markets
- Define your ideal customer (and the problems you solve for them!)
- Build your account and prospect lists
- Develop a marketing and sales plan that will land new customers
- And most importantly, we’ll build a go-to-market strategy together that will help you win in the market.
Who is Mastering Go to Market For?
If you want to scale, you have to invest time and resources into building a go-to-market strategy. It’s really that simple.
This 8-week course was thoughtfully created for:
- Entrepreneurs and founders who want early momentum and the perfect market for their products
- Marketing and sales leaders who need to develop a solid pipeline of prospects and understand how to close the deal
The course has also been a perfect fit for aspiring entrepreneurs who want to think more critically about their idea and assess market-fit as early as possible.
If you’re looking to develop the skills you need to win in the market over and over again, this course is for you.
Here’s What You’ll Walk Away from the 8-Week Course With
- Market Clarity: Identified and prioritized your markets and the market opportunities
- Value Proposition: Clearly articulated your unique value proposition and the problems you solve
- Competitive Analysis: Conducted a competitive analysis to determine unique positioning and messaging
- Customer Insights: Defined your ideal buyer (B2B) or ideal customer (also called your ideal avatar)
- List of Targets: Identified your target accounts (ideal customers) and built a targeted list for outbound
- Clear Messaging: Started creating content that is aligned to the needs you meet and problems you solve
- Marketing Strategy: Started thinking about marketing and which channels are best for B2B vs B2C
- Sales Strategy: Reframed how you think about sales and scaling sales, if you’re selling to other businesses
Mastering Go to Market – Course Curriculum
- Module 1: The Fundamentals of Go to Market
- Module 2: Defining your Unique Value Proposition
- Module 3: Defining your Target Markets (B2B Focus)
- Module 4: Channel and Marketing Strategies (B2B Focus)
- Module 5: Customer Personas and Marketing Strategies (B2C Focus)
- Module 6: Developing your Marketing Plan (B2C Focus)
- Module 7: Sales Execution
Meet Your Instructors: Isabelle Perreault and Scott Morin
Scott and I have over 40 years of combined Go-to-Market experience. We have served as marketing and sales executives, are coaches with various incubators and are also business owners ourselves. We are intimately aware of the million and one things that need to happen when launching a business or leading a mature company into a new market. We will be there with you every step of the way!
Name of Course: Mastering Go to Market – Isabelle & Scott | Release Date: 2021
Author Price: $999 | Our Price: $30
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] to pay with PayPal/Credit/Debit Card
Or pay with Crypto here