Project Planning and Decision Making in Fortune 500 Firms
Master project planning and decision making best practices of Fortune 500 firm leaders taught by world-renowned expert
Your ability to master project planning and decision making best practices will determine whether you reach your business and career goals in our increasingly-disrupted future.
Yet traditional advice to “go with your gut” so often leads to disasters that devastate company bottom lines and bring down high-flying careers, as revealed by research in behavioral economics, psychology, and cognitive neuroscience. So what are the best practices used by the leaders of Fortune 500 companies to make the right calls in even the toughest scenarios to maximize company bottom lines and advance their own careers?
These leaders recognize that science has revealed how our typical approach suffers from systematic dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases. These mental blindspots often lead us into disasters that drastically undermine our desired outcomes and goals. Fortunately, recent scholarship has shown effective yet counterintuitive strategies to enable you to defeat these cognitive biases and help optimize your bottom line and your career.
In this course, you will learn about and address these dangerous judgment errors, while mastering techniques for all types scenarios drawing on cutting-edge behavioral science and real-world best practices from Fortune 500 company leaders to help you and your teams reach your professional goals.
What you’ll learn inside Project Planning and Decision Making in Fortune 500 Firms
- Master best practices used by Fortune 500 leaders to seize competitive advantage for their bottom line and career
- Free yourself of constant ruminations, numerous grey zones, and blindspots that block your goal achievement
- Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the best practices used by Fortune 500 leaders
- Discover the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases
- Maximize your desired outcomes by defeating cognitive biases via science-based techniques used by Fortune 500 leaders
- Feel truly confident about whether you made the right calls to reach your business and career goals
Who this course is for:
- Current and aspiring leaders (executives, managers, supervisors, intrapreneurs, and entrepreneurs) who want to dramatically improve their project planning and decision making by using best practices from Fortune 500 leaders will get the most benefit from this course for their business and career goals, because case studies and examples are best suited to their needs
- Everyone else will also benefit from this course, even if the case studies and examples will be less relevant to them
Name of Course: Project Planning and Decision Making in Fortune 500 Firms | Release Date: 2021
Sale Page: https://www.udemy.com/course/project-planning-and-decision-making-in-fortune-500-firms/
Author Price: $99.99 | Our Price: $20
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] to pay with PayPal/Credit/Debit Card
Or pay with Crypto here