The Science of Facebook Ads – Learn how to consistently generate leads and sales with Facebook Ads
If you have absolutely no idea where to start with Facebook Ads, this is perfect for you. In the first couple of videos, I’ll show you exactly how to set up your own Business Manager and Facebook Ads account so you can get started right away.
But that’s only about 5% of the course; what’s important is the rest of it. More than 95% of the course talks about the exact strategies I used in my client work. Strategies that collectively generated millions of dollars in revenue.
The Science of Facebook Ads is a 45-lesson video course that contains 9+ hours of in-depth content, multiple worksheets and access to different libraries.
Here’s exactly what you’re getting in The Science of Facebook Ads:
2. FACEBOOK ADS FRAMEWORK
3. DEVELOPING YOUR FACEBOOK ADVERTISING STRATEGY
5. FINALIZING YOUR FUNNEL
6. GETTING CREATIVE
7. LAUNCHING YOUR CAMPAIGN
8. POST LAUNCH
9. DOCUMENTING YOUR WORK
10. ANALYTICS – METRIC-BASED OPTIMIZATION
13. ANALYTICS – METRIC-BASED OPTIMIZATION
You’re just a step away from generating more sales and acquiring new leads with a profitable Facebook Advertising Campaign.
You’re just a click away from having 100% confidence in your advertising skills. A click away from knowing exactly what you need to do and which step you need to take to grow your business with Facebook Ads.
You’re so close, you can feel the success of tomorrow.
Make that step today.
About the Instructor
Mojca Zove (previously Mars) is the owner of Super Spicy Media and a Facebook Ads Expert that helps +7-figure companies generate leads and increase profits with Facebook Ads.
She’s the author of The Facebook Ads Manual, a book that helped hundreds of people launch their first successful Facebook Advertising campaign.
She’s an international speaker. She appeared on MicroConf, Double Your Freelancing Conference, Seanwes Conf, BaconBiz and others.
Some of her past and current clients include: ConvertKit, ClockShark, Double Your Freelancing, CEO Warrior, Egghead, Hubstaff, Codeable, and many more.
Name of Course: The Science of Facebook Ads – Professional – Mojca Zove | Release Date: 2021
Sale Page: https://www.thescienceoffacebookads.com/
Author’s Price: $497 | Our Price: $31.95
Contact us via email [email protected] to pay with PayPal/Credit/Debit Card
Or pay with Crypto here