The Time Zone Options System – Amy Meissner presented her newest addition to our SMB options strategy series. Her new trade is called The Time Zone Options System. One of our favorite features is that the trade is positive Vega — which means that it can benefit from sudden spikes in implied volatility.
Other features of the strategy include:
- It is traded close to expiration for rapid Theta decay (the profit from the time decay of options)
- Can be in the market as little as 5 days per month and still achieve high returns
- Can avoid many large ups and downs in the market by being out of the market 50% to 80% of the time
- Low maintenance trade that can be managed by setting alerts or conditional orders so you don’t have to sit in front of the screen all day
- Low capital requirement of just $7,000 or even less in some scenarios
- Maintains low capital/margin requirement by not overlapping trades
- No technical analysis or directional opinions required to trade the strategy
- Does not require a deep understanding of the Greeks
- Over 83% win rate with an average win of $295 and average loss of -$127
Inside The Time Zone Course
- Introduction, Description, and Benefits
- Core Concepts and Guidelines
- Planned Capital and Profit Targets
- Trade Entry
- Risk Management and Adjustment Options
- Trade Exit
- Several Step-by-Step Examples in a Variety of Market Conditions
- Trade Entry and Exit Tips
- Tips for Managing “Hands Off”
- Trading Tips for Busy People
About Amy Meissner
Began trading options in 1995 and has been trading full time since 2006.
Specializes in high probability option strategies with a goal of monthly income and consistent returns.
All of Amy’s strategies are designed to be traded without requiring fulltime monitoring.
Amy has taught and coached thousands of options traders though speaking engagements, webinars, and courses.
“Amy has done it again. This strategy solves several major challenges that options traders face including: positive Vega to control risk during (and even benefit from) volatility spikes, low capital and time requirement allowing traders to easily add the strategy without overcomplicating their lives, and steady returns even during wild markets gyrations.” – Seth Freudberg, Head Trader, SMB Options Desk
The Time Zone Options System – Amy Meissner
Name of Course: The Time Zone Options System – Amy Meissner | Release Date: 2020
Author Price: $1295 | Our Price: $29
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] to pay with PayPal/Credit/Debit Card
Or pay with Crypto here