Think Like A Strategy Consultant – Learn the frameworks, tools & communication secrets of top-tier strategy consultants
What Makes Former Consultants Stand Out In Their Careers?
It Starts With Simple, Powerful Frameworks
A way to structure your thinking to make compelling & persuasive arguments
A method of organizing information that makes it easier for others to understand
Present data and tell a stories in a way that doesn’t put your audience to sleep
Think Like A Strategy Consultant Is Designed For
- Knowledge Professionals who are in existing roles who working with data, are actively helping to shape the direction of their company, solving complex problems and giving executive-level presentations
- Freelancers & Entrepreneurs who are looking to strengthen their work with a fundamental set of skills, frameworks and processes to help them generate insights, stories and plans for their clients as well as more clearly communicate to business audiences
- Students who are passionate about using the consulting skills now and want to go deeper than case interviews to learn how to work as a consultant and not just land the job (note: if you just want to master case interviews to land a job, this is not the course for you)
At The End OF This Course You Will Be Able To:
- Understand and communicate in the “language” of strategy consultants
- Be able to understand the difference between the symptom and a problem
- Understand how to take a large set of complex data, facts & analysis and synthesize it
- Organize a presentation in a clear, simple & persuasive way that inspires action
- Have increased confidence in your ability to lead and structure complex projects
- Meet Paul & The Core Concepts!
- Getting Started – Resources & Suggested Schedule For The Course
- Week 1: Mindset & Consulting Process
- Week 2: Synthesize & Structure
- Week 3: Problem Solving
- Week 4: Kick-Ass Presentations
- Bonus Content
About Your Instructor
Paul Millerd is an experienced consultant with experience from McKinsey & Boston Consulting Group
He has worked in the consulting industry for over 10 years and is obsessed with breaking down the core concepts he learned in consulting and teaching them to others.
He has helped build consulting skills training programs at multiple clients and coaches an undergraduate consulting group at the University of Connecticut, where mentoring and training efforts have helped students get hired for analyst roles at McKinsey, Bain, and BCG.
At Boston Consulting Group, he was part of the faculty and helped develop content and lead trainings globally.
Name of Course: Think Like A Strategy Consultant – Paul Millerd | Release Date: 2020
Sale Page: https://learn.strategyu.co/p/think-like-a-strategy-consultant
Author Price: $429 | Our Price: $27.95
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)
Contact us via email [email protected] to pay with PayPal/Credit/Debit Card
Or pay with Crypto here